Fresh floral aroma for the Spring Season. Scent Notes Include: Lily of Valley, Hydrangea, Powder, Light Musk. Ideal Burn Time: Morning.
Candles can be burned in spaces such as the Living Room, Home Office, Kitchen, Entryway, Bedroom and/or Bathroom. They provide a pleasant aromatic experience and complements the decor of your home and personal spaces.
This product is seasonal: Availability and quantity may be limited.
Burn Time: 45+ Hours
Product Info: 8.5oz Hand Poured Soy Candle in a Glass Libbey Tumbler that is crafted in Richmond, VA.
Product Use Info:
- First Burn: Most Important and creates a "memory" for the candle.
- Ensure when the candle is burned that it melts all the way to the edge of the container and creates a full melt pool.
- Burn in 3 to 4 hour increments to ensure you get the most of the burn time.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch in height and keep the wick clean
- Do not burn near a window/drafty area or near items that can obstruct the flame.
- Stop burning when there is about 1/4 inch in height of wax remaining.