A good blend of floral, citrus and earthy notes for a very balanced scent for the Spring season. Ideal Burn Time: Afternoon or Evening/WInd Down Time.
Candles can be burned in spaces such as the Living Room, Home Office, Kitchen, Entryway, Bedroom and/or Bathroom. They provide a pleasant aromatic experience and complements the decor of your home and personal spaces.
Scent Notes Include: Green Leaf, Citrus, Neroil, Jasmine, Powder, Patchouli
Burn Time: 45+ Hours
Product Info: 8.5oz Hand Poured Soy Candle in a Glass Libbey Tumbler that is crafted in Richmond, VA.
This product is seasonal: Availability and quantity may be limited.
Product Use Info:
- First Burn: Most Important and creates a "memory" for the candle.
- Ensure when the candle is burned that it melts all the way to the edge of the container and creates a full melt pool.
- Burn in 3 to 4 hour increments to ensure you get the most of the burn time.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch in height and keep the wick clean
-Do not burn near a window/drafty area or near items that can obstruct the flame.
- Stop burning when there is about 1/4 inch in height of wax remaining.
This candle is great. It is a lovely fragrance that is wonderfully composed and that you CAN actually smell while burning. Burns evenly if you pay attention the wick length and that first burn time. Perfect for spring and summer.
I love the new scent! I bought it for my sister for Mother’s Day since it’s her favorite scent at BBW. But I want one! I love the new packaging. I didn’t have to wrap it or put it in a bag!! Thank you Trenace!!! Proud of your endeavor and wishing you much success in the future!!